KRSNA

Pytania i odpowiedzi na różne tematy, forum dla laików i początkujących. " Nie ma nic bardziej wzniosłego i czystego w tym świecie nad wiedzę transcendentalną." - 04.38. Niewiedza jest przyczyną naszej niewoli, a wiedza jest drogą do wyzwolenia. Wiedza ta jest dojrzałym owocem służby oddania. Kto ją posiadł, ten nie musi już nigdzie szukać spokoju, gdyż raduje się pokojem będącym w nim samym. Innymi słowy, wiedza ta i pokój kulminują w świadomości Kryszny. Jest to ostatnie słowo Bhagavad-gity. -04.38 Zn.
Awatar użytkownika
izabelaza

KRSNA

Post autor: izabelaza » 24 lut 2015, 11:26

HARIBOL
Mam takie pytanie ,dlaczego inne osoby studjujace wedy i np bhagavat gita ,,tlumacza slowo KRSNA- jako czarny,nikczemny;zly a nie jak Srila Prabhupad - wszechatrakyjny
Czym oni sie opieraja ,gdzie to pisze???
Czy sa inne autorytety;ktore tak jak Srila Prabhupad tlumcza KRSNA -jako wszechatrakcyjny??Jesli tak to kto?? Pisze tak poniewaz ogladlam wczoraj wyklad pewnej siostry i o podala ten argument i juz nie jeden raz o tym slyszalam ..Takze nie wiem co na to odp..
"harer näma harer näma harer nämaiva kevalam kalau nästy eva nästy eva nästy eva gatir anyathä"

Arisudana

Re: KRSNA

Post autor: Arisudana » 24 lut 2015, 12:48

Witaj Izabelaza. Czy uznałabyś Adolfa Hitlera za autorytet w kwestiach żydowskich? Wieloletnia znajomość tematu, zaangażowanie... Proponuję, żebyś w miejsce w/w pana wstawiła siostrę, a zamiast Żyda wstawiła Kryszna. Analogia będzie dość bliska. Pozdrawiam.

Awatar użytkownika
Purnaprajna
Kontakt:

Post autor: Purnaprajna » 24 lut 2015, 18:10

Tam gdzie zazdrość i intencje skrzywdzenia innych zasiadają w brudnym sercu, tam każda, nawet nierzetelna i nieuczciwa metoda jest dobra w celu osiągnięcia celu. Cechy typowe dla asury.

Słowo "Krsna" można tłumaczyć na wiele sposobów. Jako najbardziej intymne imię Boga jest ono w wielkich szczegółach wyjaśnione w wielu miejscach przez aczarjów, używających do tego celu szczegółowej analizy języka sanskryckiego, której to zdolności nie posiadają osoby pokroju tej siostry. Wybiera więc ona interpretację, która służy jej nadrzędnemu celowi skalania nieskazitelnego charakteru Boga i wyznawców Kryszny.

W uproszczony sposób myśli, że ponieważ jej wyimaginowany szatan jest czarny, a jednym z wielu tłumaczeń słowa Krsna też jest "czarny", "ciemny", to Kryszna musi być szatanem. Podobnie, tępy byk widząc czerwony czerwony kolor myśli, że jest to jedynie cel stworzony dla jego rogów, a głupia osoba, że każdy ksiądz to diabeł, bo chodzi w czarnym. Odradzam jakikolwiek bliskiego kontaktu z tą starszą panią, bo to tylko niepokoi umysł.

Awatar użytkownika
izabelaza

Post autor: izabelaza » 24 lut 2015, 18:36

Haribol
dziekuje za odp,jesli chodzi o siostre to byl to tylko wyklad z you tube,............ ale dosc w duzo w roznych ksiazkach pisze o tym i chcialam miec dowody na to ze krsna znaczy tez wszechatrakcyjny poniewaz rozmawiam czasem z ludzmi ktorzy przeczytali inne ksiazki i tam jest inne znaczenia ....Ja nie mam watpliwosci , chce umiec to sensownie wytlumaczyc...w naukowy sposob moze -geneza slowa ???
"harer näma harer näma harer nämaiva kevalam kalau nästy eva nästy eva nästy eva gatir anyathä"

Awatar użytkownika
Purnaprajna
Kontakt:

Post autor: Purnaprajna » 24 lut 2015, 19:19

Czy znasz język angielski, Izabelazo? Pytam, bo posiadane przeze mnie materiały odnośnie szczegółowej analizy etymologicznej słowa "Krsna" są właśnie w języku angielskim. Z tego część tylko w książkach, a nie w wersji cyfrowej.

Wyjaśnienia można też oczywiście znaleźć w książkach Śrila Prabhupada. Na przykład:

"Jeśli zanalizujemy nirukti, czyli semantyczne pochodzenie słowa "Krsna", przekonamy się, że na oznacza, iż powstrzymuje On powtarzające się narodziny i śmierć, a krs oznacza sattartha, czyli "egzystencję". (Krsna jest pełnią egzystencji.) Krs oznacza również "atrakcja", na oznacza ananda, czyli "szczęście"." (Obj. ŚB 10.8.15)

Osobiście jestem przekonany, że takie wyjaśnienie w zupełności wystarczy. Osoby na poziomie tej siostry i jej zwolenników (a także większość z nas, zwykłych bhaktów) i tak nie będą w stanie zrozumieć i docenić naukowych analiz Śrila Jivy Gosvamiego w komentarzu do Brahma-samhity, czy wyjaśnień innych aczarjów w oparciu o sanskryt. Po pierwsze, to nie ten poziom edukacji i intelektu, a po drugie, tak jak nie obudzisz osoby, która udaje, że śpi, tak żadne naukowe dowody nie przekonają tej siostry, bo obrała ona już inny cel niż przebudzenie się z ignorancji i ujrzenie Prawdy.
Ostatnio zmieniony 24 lut 2015, 19:45 przez Purnaprajna, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
izabelaza

Post autor: izabelaza » 24 lut 2015, 19:44

HARIBOL
Nie znam za bardzo angielskiego ale mam koleznke ktore dobrze rozumie wiec bedzie mogla mi to przetlumaczyc ,W kazdym razie masz racje ze to co napisales juz powinno wystarczy ale mimo wszystko chetnie bym zob ta analize , wielkie dzieki

Awatar użytkownika
Purnaprajna
Kontakt:

Post autor: Purnaprajna » 24 lut 2015, 19:50

Komentarz Śrila Jivy Gosvamiego do pierwszego wersetu (coś tam chyba brakuje; jeśli tak, to może wygooglujesz kompletną wersję):
http://ebooks.iskcondesiretree.com/pdf/ ... entary.pdf

Awatar użytkownika
Purnaprajna
Kontakt:

Post autor: Purnaprajna » 24 lut 2015, 19:52

Z komentarza BBT do nieopublikowanej jeszcze Tattva-sadharbhy Śrila Jiva Gosvamiego, tekst 47.2:

Krsna, referred to in Bhagavatam 1.7.7 as parama-purusa, the Supreme Person, is identical with the purna-purusa whom Vyasa saw along with His potencies. In Text 30 Srila Jiva Gosvami has already explained that this purna-purusa is the original Personality of Godhead. Now he identifies that Supreme Person as Lord Sri Krsna.

Srila Jiva Gosvami next explains who that Krsna is. History records various Krsnas. For example, Arjuna was also called Krsna, as shown in Bhagavatam 1.8.43, where Srimati Kuntidevi addresses Lord Krsna as Krsna-sakha, "the friend of Krsna [Arjuna]." And Vyasadeva was also sometimes called Krsna. Nonetheless, as soon as Vaisnavas coming in the authorized lines of disciplic succession hear the word "Krsna," the form that immediately comes to mind is Lord Krsna's, not Arjuna's or Vyasa's or that of any other ancient or modern person of the same name. According to Srila Baladeva Vidyabhusana, this is the spontaneous experience of eminent personalities like Suta Gosvami, Saunaka Rsi, and Jayadeva Gosvami. Thus the normal, conventional meaning of the name Krsna is the two-handed Lord Krsna who appeared as a cowherd in Vraja.

As we have described above, words may have various secondary meanings in addition to their primary ones. The primary meaning of a word is the image that comes to [DDB204]mind upon first hearing or reading it, before any related thought or analysis can modify its meaning. Thus the primary meaning of the name "Krsna" is Lord Sri Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Sri Laksmidhara Pandita, while commenting on the meanings of various names of the Lord in his Nama-kaumudi, defines "Krsna" as "He who is black like the tamala tree." In Vaisnava literature Krsna's bodily hue is often likened to the color of the tamala tree, which is commonly found in the Vrndavana area. Just defining Krsna's complexion, however, leaves open the possibility that the Krsna referred to is the son of Devaki in Mathura and Dvaraka. Therefore Laksmidhara further specifies the meaning as "the one who was suckled by Srimati Yasoda." This fixes the primary meaning of "Krsna" as the young cowherd son of Yasoda in Vrndavana, since the older Krsna of Mathura does not drink Mother Yasoda's breast milk. If doubts still linger about this Krsna's being the Supreme Lord -- since there could always be someone else named Krsna from Vrndavana who has a blackish complexion and a mother named Yasoda -- Laksmidhara further limits the meaning of "Krsna" to "the Supreme Brahman," the Personality of Godhead.

In Sanskrit, words have a derived meaning (yaugika), which may sometimes differ from their conventional usage (rudhi). The rudhi, or conventional meaning, is always the primary meaning. In cases where the primary, conventional meaning differs from the derived meaning, the primary meaning always takes precedence: yogad rudhir baliyasi. In the case of the name "Krsna," the derived meaning is also the Supreme Person, as the Mahabharata (Udyoga-parva 70.5) explains:

krsir bhu-vacakam sabdo nas ca nirvrti-vacakah
visnus tad-bhava-yogac ca krsno bhavati sasvatah

"The syllable ‘krs' denotes existence, and the syllable ‘na' denotes
bliss. The eternal Lord Krsna is also always Visnu in both these senses."

The Amara-kosa Sanskrit dictionary (1.18) states, visnur narayanah krsno vaikuntha vistara-sravah: "The names Visnu, Narayana, Krsna, and Vaikuntha are synonymous." One may say that these are names of Visnu, but after listing thirty-nine such names, the Amara-kosa states, vasudevo 'sya janakah: "His father is Vasudeva." By way of further confirmation that Krsna is supreme, the author then immediately lists the names of Lord Balarama, Krsna's brother.

Srila Baladeva Vidyabhusana quotes the following verse in his commentary on Sri Visnu-sahasra-nama (20), while defining the name "Krsna":

krsir bhu-vacakah sabdo nas ca nirvrti-samjnakah
tayoraikyam param brahma krsna ity abhidhiyate

"The syllable ‘krs' means ‘existence,' and the syllable ‘na' means ‘bliss.' The combination of these two is ‘Krsna,' the name of the Supreme Personality of Godhead" (Gopala-tapani Up., Purva 1.1). In this way both the conventional and the derived meanings of the name "Krsna" are the same -- the two-handed cowherd boy who is the son of Mother Yasoda and also the Supreme Godhead. Since Vyasadeva saw this particular Krsna in His trance, the ultimate goal of life must be to attain love of Krsna.

The next point Srila Jiva Gosvami makes is that when the word Krsna is uttered in a mantra, as in the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, this sound attracts the attention of Lord Krsna Himself the very moment the first syllable is vibrated. This is so because the name "Krsna" is identical with the person Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. For verification we can examine the experience of many realized souls who attained perfection by chanting the Hare Krsna mantra.

Awatar użytkownika
Purnaprajna
Kontakt:

Post autor: Purnaprajna » 24 lut 2015, 19:56

Tłumaczenie Kuśakrathy Prabhu komentarza Śrila Jivy Gosvamiego do Brahma-samhity 1 (osobiście preferuję i polecam tłumaczenie Bhanu Swamiego http://www.amazon.com/Sri-Brahma-samhit ... B00BLQJUJY):

""The word "krs" is the attractive feature of the Lord's existence and "na" means spiritual pleasure. when the verb "krs" is added to the affix "na", it becomes Krsna, which indicates the Absolute Truth

In this way the name Krsna is described. The verse of Vaisnava literature does not accept any other name as the most important name of God. In the Astadasaksara-mantra-vyakhya of both the Upasana Tantra and the Gautamiya Tantra the following similar verse may be seen:
"The word "krs" means 'eternal transcendental existence" and 'na' means "spiritual pleasure". When the verb "krs" is added to the affix "na", it becomes Krsna, which indicates the eternally blissful Absolute Truth."

The word "bhu" comes from the verb "bhu", which may mean "to be" or "to attract". In the quotation from Vaisnava literature the word is interpreted to mean "attraction" and in the quote from Gautamiya Tantra, "bhu" is interpreted to mean "existence".

The word "bhu" may thus be interpreted to mean "existence", but in this case it may not be interpreted to mean "movement" or "generalness". The primary meaning is "attraction". The secondary meaning is "existence". The meanings "movement" and "generalness" cannot be accepted here.

The word "nirvrtti" means "bliss". The phrase "tayor aikyam" means "when the two syllables are placed together into a word". "Param brahma" means "the substance that is the greatest of all". In the phrase "krsna ity abhidhiyate" an alternate reading replaces the word "abhidhiyate" with "iryate" (is named).

Aside from these varied considerations, the primary meaning of the two syllables Krsna is that "krs" means "attraction" and "na" means "transcendental bliss". The word "krs" meaning "attracting" should be understood to mean " that which attracts", just as in the adage "ayur ghrtam" (ghee is long life) ghee is equated with long life because eating foods cooked in ghee makes one long-lived."

Various explanations of the word "param brahma" are given in the scriptures. For example, the Visnu Purana declares:
"The wise know that the word 'param brahma' means 'He who is the greatest' and 'He who nourishes and protects all living entities'".

The Gautamiya Tantra also gives the following explanation of the word "param brahma":
"The word 'krs' means 'eternal transcendental existence' and 'na' means 'spiritual pleasure'. These two syllables, meaning eternal existence and spiritual pleasure, are joined to become the word 'Krsna', the name of the param brahma."

The advaitavadis (monists) think the phrase "satta-svanandayor yogat" in this verse means "distinction such as eternal existence and transcendental bliss lose their separateness and become one in the impersonal absolute." Because the words "sat" and "ananda" have different meanings, and because, even if these two words are taken to be synonyms, their repetition in a sentence is meaningless (as if we were to repeat the word "vrksa" and "taru", which both mean "tree" within a single sentence), the conclusion of the impersonalists must be false.

The word "sat" (eternal) is used here to mean "the Supreme Eternal, who is the source of all other eternals". This is described in these words of the Sruti-sastra:
"O noble student, in the beginning only the eternal existed."
The verse from the Gautamiya Tantra may be explained in the following way. The first half of the verse describes Lord Krsna, who is all-attractive and full of transcendental bliss. The second half of the first states that because Lord Krsna is blissful and all-attractive He delights all living entities. For this reason the scriptures declare:
"Because they find transcendental bliss in Him, the devotees have fallen in love with Sri Krsna."
In this way the word Krsna should be understood to mean "He who is full of transcendental bliss, and whose handsome form and transcendental qualities attract all living entities."

Awatar użytkownika
drzewo

Post autor: drzewo » 24 lut 2015, 20:12

z tego co wiem to sanskryt jest jezykiem gdzie slowa mama wield znaczen.NP atma- more znaczyc dusza, lub umysl lub zmysly. podobnie krsna more znaczyc wszechatrakcyjny jak. I innym znaczeniem jest -czarniawy.

dokladnie to kolor ten okresla sie jako kolor ciemnej glebokiej burzowej chmury. nie jest to ani niebieski, ani granatowy, ani czarny. cos pomiedzy. kolor ten jest uwazanyza ladny I gleboki.

mysle ze duzo izabela zalezy od skojarzen.NP nazwa ''czrna Madonna,, dotyczaca obrazu osoby uwazanej w chszescijanstwie za rodzica boga-jesli uznamy ze ona jest szatanem na podstawie koloruczrnego?:-)

ODPOWIEDZ