Poszukiwana niania do pomocy przy dziecku bhaktow w Antwerpi

Nie związane z wydarzeniami, kupię-sprzedam, raporty itp.
RatiRasa

Poszukiwana niania do pomocy przy dziecku bhaktow w Antwerpi

Post autor: RatiRasa » 25 wrz 2011, 12:07

Hare Krsna !
Moi znajomi bhaktowie z Antwerpii (Belgia) poszukuja Mataji do pomocy przy dziecku i gotowaniu.
Wklejam tu oryginalny list- ogloszenie od nich wraz z kontaktem dla zainteresowanych.

HARE KRSNA

Sri Rangavati and Ali Santens are looking for a 'nanny'.

Since i am very busy always working in Social Welfare and my wife is having to follow Dutch classes etc., our watching over our daughter Taruni, is becoming too much, in a sense that our spiritual life is suffering.

We are looking for some lady who can either stay at our home - in a seperate small bedroom/study, or have her own studio here in Antwerpen-Belgium, and this for at least 3 to 6 monts, starting immediatly.

She should be able to cook (Vedic kitchen), help with shopping and especially, watch over Taruni for at least 2 evenings. During the weekends she can visit Radhadesh, our Vaisnava community in Septon-Durbuy, or join us here in Antwerp for Sundayprogram etc, to load up her batteries.

All cost, including travelcost for coming and going back to Poland(or other country) are ours. We will also give some pocketmoney.

I am looking first and foremost for a regulated Vaisnavi following the HARE KRSNA religious principles, but if she is just starting spiritual life is ok enough as long as she is staunch vegetarian and likes things neat and clean.

Yours in the service of Srila Prabhupada,

Ali
Contact: telnr 0493682067 prefix 0032 and email taaruunii108@gmail.com

ODPOWIEDZ