Jezus był przepowiedziany w Puranach tysiące lat wcześniej

Przepowiednie i przewidywania, archeologia, dziwna rzeczywistość
Vaisnava-Krpa
Kontakt:

Jezus był przepowiedziany w Puranach tysiące lat wcześniej

Post autor: Vaisnava-Krpa » 08 sty 2008, 21:36

Dostałem tekst Bhavisya Purany, niestety po angielsku, w której przepowiedziano narodziny Chrystusa:

BHAVISYA PURANA

PART I PAGE 313

(1-2) Once pradyot the son of Chemak was sitting in Hastinapur.

(3-4) At that time sage Narada came and told: "Look malechhas have killed your father Chemak. You should there fore perform mlechha yagya, So that your late father can rest in peace.

(6) Upon hearing this, Pradyot started yagya and gave offerings to finish malechhas.[summary - human sacrifice]

(7) There were various tribes of the malechhas such as: Har, Hun, Barbar (Mongol), Gurund, Sack, Khas, Yavan (Greek), Pallav, Romach (Etruscans), Khar Sambhawa who lived in different continents in China and Assam and in Islands situated in the middle of the oceans.

(8) He sacrificed them with Ved mantrs. As a result, all the malechhas became perished.

PP 314/315

(12) There upon Kali became very much disturbed and he started deep penance, along with the widows of the malechhas.

(16-18) The Lord appeared and said: "Vishnu Kardam has aleady produced Adam and Habbawati for propagation of malechha progeny". (You should therefore not worry and go)

(20-21) Since that time the Aryans became weaker and the malechhas began to gain strengh.

PP316
(28) Sutji told: The malechhas kingdoms would gain strengh when eight thousand two hundred years would be remaining in completion of Dwapara yuga.
(i.e. 9581 B.C. according to prof Verma. Could be 11 200 B.C. if Kali yug started 5000 years ego.)

Part I PP317
(25-30) The one who is self controlled and who is constantly meditating on his soul is called as Adam. His wife was called Habbawati. They lived in the city called Praden (Eden) which measures four square krosa and is situated on the east side of a great forest which has been given by God himself.

(31) He was sitting under the sin tree while looking at his wife when Kali approached him. He had taken the form of a snake.

(32-33) That culprit defying the order of Vishnu ate the Ramaya fruit which leads to the wordly path. She became displaced from her original position and they both covered themselfs with Udumbuh leaf. In the due course they begot Sutawa sons who all became malechhas.

(34-35) His age has been told as nine hundred and thirty years. He sacrificed fruits in the fire and went to the heavenly planets after his death. Swet (white) was most famous and was best among his sons whose age was said to be 1200 years.

PP318
(37) His son was Anuh (Enosh) who lived as long as his grand father. After there his son Mhallal ruled for five years less than nine hundred.

(38) His son was Varad (Rihad) who lived for 908 (962-Bible) years. He established a town after his name.

(39) His son was Hanuk who was engaged in Vishnu worship. He lived in Satwik mode and offered fruits in the fire.

PP319
(40-42) He went to the heavenly abode wih his body. Right conduct discrimenation, and Brahminical codes and diety worship he followed. Because of which he is called mallechha by the learned scholars. The sages have regarded, Vishnu devotion, fire sacrifice, non violence, austerity, sense control as the dharma of the malechhas. He ruled for 365 years.

(43) His son was Motichal who ruled for 970 (969?)years.

(45) His son was Lomak who produced a son named as Nuha. he ruled for five hundred years.

(47-50) He had tree sons: Sim, Sham and Bhaw (Japhith- Bible). Nuha was a worshipper of Vishnu who meditated on Sohan mantra(?). Once Visnu came in his dream and told him; " Dear Nuha, hear my words. Seven days from now there would be a devastation. You save your life along with other people by boarding a boat." After hearing his command he build a strong boat which was three hundred hands long and fifty hands wide. That boat was thirty hands high. it was quite good and accommodated all living creatures.

(51-52) He along with his all family members boarded the boat and started meditating on Vshnu. Sent by Mahendra the Samwarta winds showered rains for fourty days. The whole India was flooded with water and became one ocean.

(53) Although the four oceans joined but they did not touch Vishala
Badrinathsh where Suta Gosvami came to live from Naimishyaryana. 88 thousand sages were present there for reiting sacred hymns.

(54) And Nuha was also there along with his all family members and all the rest of them perished. There all sages prayed there hard to Vishnu and His Maya.

(55-58) We pray to Mahakali, Rewati, Kamachha. Due to effect of the great wind the thundery storms, the clouds and the devastating currents of water we are deeply afraid. please, save us from this great danger. the Devi became pleased and the subsided the rains.

(59-60) Within one year the landscapes on the earth began to appear. Nuha along with his whole family was harboured at the place on Himalaya called Shishina. When the waters receded Nuha came down from the boat on the ground and becan to live there.

PP321

"Description of malechha vansha"
In this chapter the descendants of Nuha, their languages kings Sim, Ham, Yakul, Jubhra, Magul, ect and the rulers of Greece, Elishtaalish, Katti, Hattaiti, ect have been wescribed.

(1) Shounkji told: "At this moment when the flood water is still there, please, tell more about the future".

(3)Suta told: "the malechha named Nuha had worshipped Vishnu. The God was very much pleased therefor he advanced his progeny. He created the language of malechhas which was opposed to the Vedas. For advancement of Kali he created the bhrahmi lanuage which was oriented

(5-6) The presiding dieity himself gave that language to Nuha. Nuha reversed the names of his three sons: Sem, Ham, Yakub names changed. Yakut, Satyaputra, Jubmra, Magut were the same ones. Midi, Greece, Stoovlocetas, Tirat (Syria?) et. Were the oriented names. It is heard that the states were given names such as Jumradesh (Germany?), Cannabjash, Rifat, Tarjarusaye.

(8) The countries were established in the fur names: Elish -Tehlich (Isreail), Kitti, Hitaiti.

(9) The second son Ham begot four sons. They were Kush, Egypt, Kooj and Cannoi.

(10-11) Like this the countries of the malechhas became popular. It is told that Kush had six sons. They were Hawol, Sarvatoragam, Sattabati, Nimruh, Mahabal. Their sons were Colon and Sinrorak.

(12) Akad, Babun, Rasana, Deshak their names. Ater having recited thus Suta Gosvami entered into trans.

(13) He regained his external senses after two thousand one hundred years and then he said:"Now I shall continue the sim Dynasty. Sim was the eldest therefore he became the king

Part I PP323
(14-15) That malechha ruled for five hundred years . His son was Aksand he ruled for four hundred and twenty years. He had a son who was named Singhal. His reign has been told as 408 years.

PP324
(16-18) His son was Ibratasya, who ruled just like his father (408 years) His son was Fazal. He ruled for 240 years. From him Raumamadhari was Born . He accomplished all his work like his father. His son was Nuhur and he lived for 160 years. He vanquished many enemies during his reign.

(19) He begot Tahar who filled the vaccancy after his father. His son was Aviram and others were Horan and Nuhur. There fore he had three sons in all.

(20-22) In this manner his descendents have been described for name sake only. The malechhas tongue was curses by Goddess Saraswati, therefor this language is considered to be lowest of all. It fluorished in Kaliyuga only, sanskrit is hondured in India. This language after having gone to the other countries acquired malechha, becouse the malechhas took pleasure in that way. In tis manner i have described to you all who are the devotees of Lord Vishnu.

PP325
(23) Vyasadeva said:"All the inhabitiants of Vishala, after hearing this worshipped Nara and Narayana and offered humble prayers.

(24) All these sages have meditated for two hundred years after which they along with Shounak(?) Muni had come to their external senses.

((25) After doing their sandhya , tarpan and obulation to demigods they asked Sutji.

(26) O disciple of Vyasadeva you live long. O wise, please tell us about the present kings.

(28) Sutji said: "After a passage of 3000 years af Kaliyuga, at present moment king Sankha is Rucing at Awanti (Ujjain??). Malechha countries are being ruled by Sackas. You please hear the reason because of which they are prospering.

PP326
(29) The malechha population began to increase since 2000 years passed from the beginning of kaliyuga. The whole earth was filled with them and there were many means for their development.

(30) In Brahmawarta, Mooses the guru of the malechhas had resided on the Pious bank of river Sarasvati. The whole world got influenced by his teachings.

(31)With the advancement of Kali the deity worship and the language of the Vedas perished. O sages, now hear characteristics of malechha's language. This is of four kinds.

(32) Braj Tongue, Maharastriya Tongue, Greek Tongue and Gurundica Tongue (English). All these four tongues have four lacks (400 000) of branches

(33) Paniya is called Pani and Buhukcha is called as Bhuk. Paniya is Papari tongue and the food is called Kakkan.

(35-36) Pitra is called as Paitar and Bhrata is called as birder. In Greek language the Aswa (Horse) is called Asp. Jane is called Jainu and Sapt Sindhu is called Sapt Hindu. Now hear something of Gurundica Tongue.

(37) In this language Raviwar is called Sunday and falgun is called February. Sasty is called sixty. From these exmples one should identify these languages.

PP327
(38) Those cities which were regarded as most holy are now becoming the dens of violence. this land of Aryans is now filled with Pirates, Thugs, Aborigins like Bhil and Moron amd foolish people.

(39) Even those who are wise begin to conduct like that of malechhas. All the good qualities are overshadowed by the malechhas and in this land of Aryans only evil is residing.

(40-41) In India the malechhas are ruling at present, therefor o learned sages we should all worship Lord Hari. After hearing all this lamentation from sage Suta, all the sages deeply mourned.

PP 415
(7) The sages said: "By the order of Lord Shiva this is the time for Vikrama era. O Lord, please, tell us about those rightious kings.

(10-13) Sage Suta replied: " After king Vikrama Ditya there were many kings in their eighteen kingdoms. After that Sacas invaded.

(15) After hearing of this weakening of Aryans they united in several herds nd entered into the land of Aryans through river Sindhu Channel.

(16) They also came from the Himalayan route. They defeated the Aryans, looted their land and returned to their homeland.

(17-18) They abducted Aryan women and were very happy to do so. During this time one king named Saliwahan who was the grand son of Vikrama Ditya, became the ruler. He achived victory over Chin and Taitir.

(20) He also won the kingdoms of Bahalik, Kamrup (Assam), Romaj, Khuhs. He bounded the limits of the malechha's kingdoms and punished those who were the culprits and thus revived the land of Aryans around the bank of river Sindhu.

(21) The great king had allocated the land beyond Sindhu to the malechhas.

PP417
(22) Once the destroyer of the Sacas (Salwahan) passed through a range of Himalaya, over the mountain situated in the middle of the Huns land. He saw a very auspicious person, Who was white,having strong physic and was wearing white dress (apparel).

(23) Upon seeing him and being delighted, he asked: "Who you are?" He repled: "You know me as a son of God born from the vergin."

(24) I am the scriber of the religion of malechhas and I am established on the path of truthfullness."

(25) Upon hearing this the king asked; "What are the principles of your religion? Then he replied: "I have come as Massiha to restore faith and conduct which had declined in the malechhas coutries".

PP418
(26) Having overcome the fear of evils and pirates i had been baptised by a malechha and thus obtained the messiash hood.

(27-28) O Conqueror, now hear what religion I have established among the malechhas. By making ones heart pure and by paying little attention on the purificatory obulations of the body, one should keep one self placed in japa with strict discipline which is the holiest of all. Human beings should speak truth and do this japa with full concentration.

(29-30) One should worship the god who is there in the sun wih care. As the sun is fixed and stationary God is also immovabl fixed. He attracts and controls all the entities which have flickering nature. O king, because of this (teachings) the Messiah got destryed.(crucified?)

(31) I captured the immage of God in my heart which was all holy and beneficial. Since then my name Isha Messiah became estalished."

PP419
(32) Upon hearing this the King paid obeosances to him and gave him the place among the malechha's land.

Sacas conquest 123-87 B.C.
Satwahan Dynasty 28 B.C. - 250 A.D.

Chapter 22 II pp279

(66) In ancient time Lord Ramachandra brougut to life many apes, who were killed or wounded in the war with Ravana. Some of the most prominent apes who were resurrected were:Biket, Brazil, Jal On Gal, Barnil, Singhal, Java, Sumatra.

(67) They prayed to the Lord to fulfil their heart felt desire. The son of Dasarath, Lord Ramachandra could know their wish.

(68-70) Previously Ravan had abducted one (pregnant) Devangana (from Eden Garden) who gave birth to a daugter. Lord Ramachandra offered this Devangana doughter to them and told them these pleasing words. "There is one Jullandar Island which is inhabited by the Gurunds. These Gurunds are the off springs of Nandani cow ****and are the dreaded malechhas. You sattle there, Vanqvishing theseGurunds and name the island after your own.

**** WSTAWKA ze PP470
(16-17) Lord Krishna said, O Parth, in the past,during the charning of Atlantic ocean (Chir ocean) five very sacred cows emerged, who became the mothers of the of the world. These were: Nanda, Subhadra, Surabhi, Sushila and Bahula. They appeared for the fare well of the people and for tarpan to Devas.

(71) Afer hearing these words from Lord Ramachandra they all bowed down and went with a great pleasure.

(73) The descendantas of Biket resembled with those of ape face. They came here (to India) for trading purpose. They were first Buddhist but later on they switched to christianity. They are very Good at heart. They are truthful, self controlled, devoid of anger and are worshippers of sun. (Stonehenge in U.K ???)

(74) (In different contest) You should reside there and act like a human beings. Don't delay. After hearing these words those Devas bowed with respect.

(75) And went and founded there the city of Calcuta. In Biket, the west Island (Britain) his wife was Bikatwati (Queen Victoria)

(76) She ruled the country with 8 power in proficient manner. Her husband Tulomach, lived in Calcutta.

(77) In Kaliyug Vikram Sambat 1840 he became the king. [Queen Victoria became empress of Indi (1876-1901)

PP 281

(78) In that dynasty there become seven Gurunds.They ruled for sixty four years.

(79) Those who were (favouring) Kali they send the great Ashur Mur to the Great land of devas, where king Wardil the eight Gurund was ruling judiciously.

(80) That demon Mur controled Wardil and Got himself seated in his heart.

(81) He turned his mind to destroy the Aryan religion. At that time those who were devoted to Deity worship approached to Yagyansh (Chaitanya Mahaprabhu)

(82) They paid obeisances to Yagyansh and after hearing from them Yagyansh cursed the Gurunds (who were followers of Buddhism) or and th Buddhist. [sa dwa rozne tlumaczenia]

(83-84) As a result Wardil and the Gurunds perished within one year. They were thirty thousand in number.

(85) There after Vekal, the ninth Gurund become the king who was very capable.

(86) He ruled for twelve years with pride and justice. He became a just and rightious ruler in the Aryan land.

(87) The tenth Gurund who was most brnificient became famous as Lordal (LORD MAINTBELTEN). That Gurund also ruled with virtue and justice for 32 years.
Oszust zajmuje miejsce nauczyciela. Z tego powodu cały świat jest zdegradowany. Możesz oszukiwać innych mówiąc: "Jestem przebrany za wielbiciela", ale jaki jest twój charakter, twoja prawdziwa wartość? To powinno być ocenione. - Śrila Prabhupada

Vaisnava-Krpa
Kontakt:

Post autor: Vaisnava-Krpa » 08 sty 2008, 22:02

Czy historia Adama i Ewy z Maha Bhavisya Purany jest prawdziwa?

Czy Mojżesz może być Karną z Mahabharaty?

Czy rzeka Eden leży w Mezopotamii, czy w Pendżabie – krainie 5 rzek.

Kim byli 3 królowie?
żydzi ze wschodu, Kaszmir, Afganistan
Buddysci w poszukiwaniu bodhiisvary
Hindusi

Czy nauki JCH były przeznaczone dla całego świata, czy tylko dla plemion Izraela. Dlaczego JCH nie nauczał nieżydów?

Czy JCH należał do esseńczyków? Czy w pierwszym okresie 12 lat był w Indiach?

Tomasz w Indiach/ Jak tam dotarł? Został sprzedany handlarzowi czy samodzielnie pojechał? Czy JCH spotkał się z Tomaszem w ........
Czy w Madrasie rzeczywiście jest grób Tomasza?

Czy są wspólne symbole w Judaizmie i Chrześcijaństwie z Vaisnavizmem Hinduizmem ect.?

Czy J.CH> był na spotkaniu Buddystów w Kaszmirze za Kanisthy?
Oszust zajmuje miejsce nauczyciela. Z tego powodu cały świat jest zdegradowany. Możesz oszukiwać innych mówiąc: "Jestem przebrany za wielbiciela", ale jaki jest twój charakter, twoja prawdziwa wartość? To powinno być ocenione. - Śrila Prabhupada

Krzysiek

Chrystus i Kryszna

Post autor: Krzysiek » 09 sty 2008, 21:10

Hare Kryszna!
Bardzo ciekawe pytania, czy są gdzies lub zna ktoś na nie odpowiedzi? :)
Chetnie też przeczytał bym tą Purane przepowiadającą przyjście Jezusa Chrystusa, niestety z angielskim u mnie na bakier.. :? w j. polskim można gdzies coś znaleźć?
Odnośnie tego tematu; Ostanio udało mi się zakupić 2 książeczki- Chrystus i Kryszna oraz Świadomość Krsny a chrześcijaństwo, jestem w fazie początkowej ich studiowania ale już szczerze polecam zapoznanie sie z nimi... :D
Pozdrawiam!
Jaya Jagannatha !!!
Hare Kryszna !

Adam Katowice

Post autor: Adam Katowice » 11 sty 2008, 00:57

Ostatnio zmieniony 08 maja 2009, 20:21 przez Adam Katowice, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Rasasthali

Re: Chrystus i Kryszna

Post autor: Rasasthali » 11 sty 2008, 02:15

Krzysiek pisze:Hare Kryszna!
Chetnie też przeczytał bym tą Purane przepowiadającą przyjście Jezusa Chrystusa, niestety z angielskim u mnie na bakier.. :? w j. polskim można gdzies coś znaleźć?
!!!
Mozesz sprobowac biblioteki. Ja mialam problemy jak studiowalam na UJ zeby cos znalezc, ale jak poszukasz w bibliotece wydzialu indologii to pewnie cos znajdziesz... Jednak nie jestem nawet przekonana ze ta purana zostala przetlumaczona na polski...
http://actinidia.wordpress.com/

ramak

Kim byli 3 królowie?

Post autor: ramak » 13 sty 2008, 15:26

Hare Krsna!
Witam na forum ,jestem tu po raz pierwszy.
W tzw."Piątej ewangelii""czytałem że 3królowie (mędrcy) po spotkaniu małego Jezusa spełnili ofiarę i czcili "Boga w ogniu".Czy to nie agnihotra?Ciekawe czy w innych tradycjach spełniano takie ofiary.
Tamże były opisy że Marja z Józefem byli wege i nie pili fermentowanego wina czyli alkoholu, i

On

Post autor: On » 15 sty 2008, 17:13

Krzysiek pisze:Odnośnie tego tematu; Ostanio udało mi się zakupić 2 książeczki- Chrystus i Kryszna oraz Świadomość Krsny a chrześcijaństwo, jestem w fazie początkowej ich studiowania ale już szczerze polecam zapoznanie sie z nimi... :D
Pozdrawiam!
Jaya Jagannatha !!!
Odradzam Świadomość Kriszny a chrześcijaństwo-autor obecnie o ile wiem nie jest bhaktą,a kilka lat temu te książki były spalone na terenie Świątyni Warszawskiej/mam na myśli oczywiście sposób nie bezczeszczący Świątyni/-wiem to z Vrindy.
Treść tendencyjna i naciągana.

On

Re: Kim byli 3 królowie?

Post autor: On » 15 sty 2008, 17:14

ramak pisze:Hare Krsna!
Witam na forum ,jestem tu po raz pierwszy.
W tzw."Piątej ewangelii""czytałem że 3królowie (mędrcy) po spotkaniu małego Jezusa spełnili ofiarę i czcili "Boga w ogniu".Czy to nie agnihotra?Ciekawe czy w innych tradycjach spełniano takie ofiary.
Tamże były opisy że Marja z Józefem byli wege i nie pili fermentowanego wina czyli alkoholu, i
Ta 'ewangelia' powstala najwcześniej w II w.n.e.Jest tworem gnostyckim i nie ma nic wspólnego z duchem chrześcijańskim.To tak jakbyś czytal mayawada.Ostrożnie.

Krzysiek

Post autor: Krzysiek » 15 sty 2008, 19:07

Rasasthali pisze:
Krzysiek pisze:Hare Kryszna!
!!!
Mozesz sprobowac biblioteki. Ja mialam problemy jak studiowalam na UJ zeby cos znalezc, ale jak poszukasz w bibliotece wydzialu indologii to pewnie cos znajdziesz... Jednak nie jestem nawet przekonana ze ta purana zostala przetlumaczona na polski...

Hari bol!
Dzięki, w najbliższym czasie jeśli chodzi o biblioteki, to jestem zmuszony wypożyczać innego rodzaju lektury.. ale może w przyszłości spróbuje poszukać.. :)
Tak z nieco innej beczki; kiedyś słyszałem w radio Kryszna (lub Kryszna tok z strony Kryszna-info:) Piekny bhajan maha mantry w wykonaniu właśnie Rasasthali.. Czy to Twojego autorstwa? :)

Jaya Prabhupada !
Hare Kryszna !

Krzysiek

Post autor: Krzysiek » 15 sty 2008, 19:14

On pisze:
Krzysiek pisze:Odnośnie tego tematu; Ostanio udało mi się zakupić 2 książeczki- Chrystus i Kryszna oraz Świadomość Krsny a chrześcijaństwo, jestem w fazie początkowej ich studiowania ale już szczerze polecam zapoznanie sie z nimi... :D
Pozdrawiam!
Jaya Jagannatha !!!
Odradzam Świadomość Kriszny a chrześcijaństwo-autor obecnie o ile wiem nie jest bhaktą,a kilka lat temu te książki były spalone na terenie Świątyni Warszawskiej/mam na myśli oczywiście sposób nie bezczeszczący Świątyni/-wiem to z Vrindy.
Treść tendencyjna i naciągana.
Hari!
Z tego co podane jest w książce to jest to seminarium: Prthu Prabhu, tłumaczenie: Krzysztof Rogowski; korekta: Yamanuja devi dasi. VRNDAVANA 1993, INDIE. Wydawca: Aravinda-nabha das. Sądziłem, że powinno to raczej być autorytatywne i godne przeczytania źródło wiedzy?!
Hare Kryszna !

ODPOWIEDZ