WHAT'S YOUR RELIGION

Śmiech to najkrótsza odległość między ludźmi
amarbullets

WHAT'S YOUR RELIGION

Post autor: amarbullets » 06 lut 2009, 00:12

WHAT'S YOUR RELIGION

I was walking across a bridge one day and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. I immediately ran over and said, "Stop! Don't do it!"

"Why shouldn't I?" he asked.
I said, "Well, there's so much to live for."
"Like what?" he asked.

"Well... are you religious or atheist?"
"Religious."

"Me too! Are you Christian or Jewish?"
"Christian."

"Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?"
"Protestant."

"Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"
"Baptist."

"Wow! Me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"
"Baptist Church of God."

"Me too! Are you Original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?"
"Reformed Baptist Church of God."

"Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?"
"Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915."

To which I said, "Die, heretic scum!" and pushed him off.

MOST FAMOUS MAN WHO EVER LIVED

One day many years ago at a school in South London a teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds, "I'll give $20 to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man who ever lived."
An Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Patrick." The teacher said, "Sorry Alan, that's not correct."
Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Andrew." The teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either.
Finally, an Indian boy raised his hand and said, "It was Jesus Christ." The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, Jayant, come up here and I'll give you the $20."
As the teacher was giving Jayant his money, she said, "You know Jayant, since you are Indian, I was very surprised you said Jesus Christ." Jayant replied, "Yes, in my heart I knew it was Lord Krishna, but business is business!"

THE MOTHER-IN-LAW!

A man, his wife and mother-in-law went on vacation to the Holy Land. While they were there the mother-in-law passed away. The undertaker told them, "You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here in the Holy Land for $150.OO."
The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home. The undertaker asked, "Why? Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your mother-in-law home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and spend only $150.00? The man said, "A man died here 2000 years ago, he was buried here and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance

Jana-Priya

Post autor: Jana-Priya » 06 lut 2009, 00:59

great!

Awatar użytkownika
Purnaprajna
Kontakt:

Post autor: Purnaprajna » 06 lut 2009, 06:43

Really funny. Thanks! :)

ODPOWIEDZ