Zwariowany demoland

Co cię porusza, boli, cieszy
Awatar użytkownika
trigi

Zwariowany demoland

Post autor: trigi » 19 wrz 2011, 10:56

wczoraj dopadł mnie news ze UE wyda 3 mln EURO na propagowanie jedzenia insektów bo maja duzo białka i mało choresterolu, mówi samo przez sie kto kieruje eurolandem. Duże asury namawiaja mniejsze aby jadły te najmniejsze. Krsno ratuj!

Awatar użytkownika
trigi

Re: Zwariowany demoland

Post autor: trigi » 22 gru 2011, 18:37

Amerykanie na gwiazdkowe prezenty dla pupili (4noznych)wydaja 5 mld $. :!:

Vaisnava-Krpa
Kontakt:

Post autor: Vaisnava-Krpa » 22 gru 2011, 18:42

Co się dziwić:

Obrazek

Obrazek
Oszust zajmuje miejsce nauczyciela. Z tego powodu cały świat jest zdegradowany. Możesz oszukiwać innych mówiąc: "Jestem przebrany za wielbiciela", ale jaki jest twój charakter, twoja prawdziwa wartość? To powinno być ocenione. - Śrila Prabhupada

Awatar użytkownika
trigi

Post autor: trigi » 22 gru 2011, 18:49

Sri Caitanya-caritamrta Lectures

If anyone has nothing to serve, he keeps a dog and cat and becomes servant of the dog and cat. I have seen in America. He has no family responsibility; still, he keeps a dog and serves whole day, and he says, "The dog is the best friend." Because you want to serve. That is your attitude.
Lecture on CC Madhya-lila 6.154 -- Gorakhpur, February 16, 1971:

What is your position? You are servant. You cannot give up your servitude. All of you, you have assembled here. Can you say you are master? You are all servant. Is anyone that you are the master, supreme master? Who is a master? You are all servants, but you are servant of māyā. That's all. You are servant of your senses. Your senses dictate something, and you are obliged to abide by that. So you have to give up this service attitude of māyā and you have to take the real servitude of Kṛṣṇa. That is your salvation. Constitutionally, you are servant, nothing but servant. Artificially, you are claiming that "I am master." Nobody's master. You are servant. Caitanya Mahāprabhu says, jīvera svarūpa haya nitya kṛṣṇa dāsa (Cc. Madhya 20.108-109). That is the real identity of jīva. He's eternal servant of Kṛṣṇa. So as soon as you accept that position, you are liberated. That is your natural position. You are constitutionally a servant. Artificially, you are thinking, "I am master." That is māyā.
kṛṣṇa bhuliya jīva bhoga vāñchā kare pāsate māyā tare japatīyā dhare
Why you are..., we have come in contact with māyā? Because artificially we're thinking that "I am the lord." Everyone is trying to be lord here in this material world. And when he's frustrated, he says, "Oh, it is false." Nobody is master. Everyone is servant. Try to understand this fact. Who is not a servant here? Is anyone, that "I am not servant, anyone's servant"? Everyone is servant. If anyone has nothing to serve, he keeps a dog and cat and becomes servant of the dog and cat. I have seen in America. He has no family responsibility; still, he keeps a dog and serves whole day, and he says, "The dog is the best friend." Because you want to serve. That is your attitude. That is your constitutional position. You want to serve; you want to love somebody. And if is misplaced, that is māyā. When it is properly done, that is liberation.

Awatar użytkownika
trigi

Post autor: trigi » 23 gru 2011, 08:06

Budowane TOVP ma kosztowac 60mln $, a prezenty dla piesków w 1 roku tylko przez amerykańców 5 mld $,jakby odzałowali na przenty to powstałoby 8 takich kompleksów. Nie mówiąc o innych wydatkach ,mówie tylko o tym jednym z najbardziej bzdurnych.
Jedna wojna sie skonczyła zacznie sie nastepna demokracja musi postepowac:
"As your commander in chief and on behalf of a grateful nation, I'm proud to finally say these two words - welcome home, welcome home, welcome home," he told thousands of troops gathered in an airplane hangar, who erupted in cheers. The war killed 4 500 US troops and at least 60 000 Iraqis. Obama said on Tuesday the war would cost more than $1 trillion.
ofiary beda ciagle nawet jak juz nie ma wojny
- The U.S. has ended its Iraq mission as announced. At the latest by Christmas the US soldiers should be at home. David Hickman was looking forward to the celebration at home with his family. But the 23-year-old died as the last U.S. soldier in a war which was no longer a war.
23 lata zbyt długo nie pozył...
Załączniki
image-295690-galleryV9-towp.jpg
image-295690-galleryV9-towp.jpg (93.65 KiB) Przejrzano 871 razy

ODPOWIEDZ